WHY ‘The Signal Box’? Located adjacent to the Puffing Billy a railway inspired building was designed. Puffing Billy provides a focus for Gembrook and is of historic and sentimental interest to all.
Fresh crisp air, amazing rock garden, birds you haven’t seen for a while, stoking a wood fire.
How good wine tastes when you relax! A winding path through a garden of roses and maples.
Rest, Relax, Revive!
- Superb long distance views of the Warburton Ranges, Mount Donna Buang and Mount St Lenard.
- Views of Gembrook horticulture and grazing properties.
- Landscaped garden designed by Phillip Johnson.
- Rammed earth walls – an ambiance you may not have experienced.
- Forest walks with map provided.
- Pick up / delivery to Puffing Billy train station.